A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grannum Sant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grannum Sant is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grannum Sant, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Testicular Diseases
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sant graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sant has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grannum Remy Sant MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Grannum R. Sant practice?
- Dr. Grannum Sant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grannum Sant practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ.
See Boston Urologists.