1.0

rude show details rude
Jul 16th, 2015

After being scolded like a child by the dr for having an opinion about my child's healthcare we will definitely not be returning. I tried to discuss options with him but he was in too much of a rush to get out the door, so then when i told the nurse my preference for my child he sure made time to come back and threaten me with charges for shots she did not receive and lectured me about what THEY (the clinic) like and don't like to do. (i'm sorry-eho is the parent? I know my rights as her mother and I am also a nurse, so I know your limitations.)The nurses are not especially nice either. She tried her best not to let me pick my 3 month old up while she was screaming her head off and the nurse was steadily pushing medication down her throat until I finally pushed my way to her to pick her up so she wouldn't aspirate the stuff into her lungs. And this was not the first time they were rude to me but it will be be the last. TN Valley Peds are MUCH nicer and cooperative with letting the PARENT participate in your child's healthcare.