A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Belnap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Belnap is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Belnap, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Belnap graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belnap has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Intermountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Bennett Belnap MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Grant B. Belnap practice?
- Dr. Grant Belnap has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grant Belnap practices Psychiatry near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Boise Psychiatrists.