A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Belnap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Belnap is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belnap
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belnap Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Belnap, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Belnap graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belnap has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Intermountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Bennett Belnap MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Grant B. Belnap practice?
- Dr. Grant Belnap has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Belnap practices Psychiatry near Eagle, ID.
See Eagle Psychiatrists.