This is why I hate doctors show details This is why I hate doctors
by K on Jul 7th, 2016

rushes you out of his office as soon as he can, gives unwarranted lectures about things you cant help, literally doesnt know what medication im on and asks every visit if "im still on this one?", very cold and does not care about even severe side effects I have experienced, brushes them off like they're just a blip. instead of cares about things im going through is more concerned with himself. ive been told by everyone i know INCLUDING my counselor to leave this guy and after our last phone call where he was extremely rude and cold to me when i needed comfort and got a lecture, im out.

by Andrea on Jun 1st, 2016

He I has a Great bedside manner! That is so rare nowadays with many Dr.s. Dr. Belnap truly listens and discusses with you the treatment he thinks is best!

Dec 1st, 2015

Very minimal talking about my history. I felt rushed and not important.

Jan 29th, 2015

Dr. Belnap is very professional and has a great bedside manner.

Aug 28th, 2012

Very careful diagnostician. I appreciated his respectful nature and would certainly recommend him.

A Wonderful Dr! show details A Wonderful Dr!
Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Belnap is superb at diagnostics, medication knowledge, pertinent questioning. He is so nice and wants to help. He makes sure that you understand what you take and why. His team at the office are all wonderful, funny and caring individuals. I wish I would have found him 10 years ago!

The best in the Treasure Valley show details The best in the Treasure Valley
by Tana on Apr 29th, 2010

I've already referred several friends to DR Balnap and will continue to do so. He takes time to understand your specific issues and truly cares. He's a doctor that doesn't prescibe drugs without insisting on a follow up to see how you are specifically reacting to the medication. He knows his medications inside and out, it shows that he is experienced and continues to educate himself. When you see him, he remembers your specifics and you can tell that he cares about your overall well being. Also, his goal is to get you on track and only keep you on medication that you need.

He is THE BEST! show details He is THE BEST!
Sep 11th, 2009

Dr. Belnap is such an incredible doctor. He seems to know just what to do - in any situation. He has helped me through so much!!