A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Berges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Berges is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berges
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berges Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Berges, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berges graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Berges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Scott Berges MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Grant S. Berges practice?
- Dr. Grant Berges has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Berges practices Diagnostic Radiology near Show Low, AZ.
See Show Low Radiologists.