A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Carter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Carter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kane County Hospital
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Lael Carter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Grant L. Carter practice?
- Dr. Grant Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant Carter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Obstetricians & Gynecologists.