Dr. Grant Craig MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017
Such a caring Doctor!!!
Dr Craig is a doctor like no other in this area! He really listens to his patients & truly cares. Such a compassionate Doctor! When I have a problem his office manager, Michelle is always very helpful & is so sweet! I don't mind the long wait to see Dr Craig, he is an amazing Doctor.

May 3rd, 2016
I'm very disappointed with Dr. Craig's office this morning. I called first thing and being barely able to speak with asked what's wrong with me. I told her I could barely talk, had a very sore throat and stopped up head. She told me I could come in at 11 am to see Dr. Craig. After telling her my name she look d it up and said that I hadn't been there since 07. Automatically she told me I couldn't come in at 11 and could go to an urgent care and get re-established as a "current patient". For someone who's sick and would only have to update paperwork her attitude completely changed when seeing the last time I was in. My choice is to either go back when I'm not sick and get re-established or find a new doctor. Not very good customer service. Guess it's all about the $$.

November 10th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Craig goes far beyond the average physician these days - he's "old school" - doesn't just glance at you then start typing notes and tossing prescriptions out. He truly LISTENS. I would recommend him to anyone of any age - he's the type of doctor we all wish we had found years ago.

January 14th, 2015
I don't feel like a number to everyone in the office!

August 2nd, 2013
GETTING TIRED OF STAFF
l Love the doctor but since joing local hosp. I am looking for a new one. He had great staffs in the past and if you had an emergency they could work you in. You were able to see the doctor and not a PA.

June 12th, 2013
Stuff is awful
Before he joined in with a local hospital we loved going to him. He seemed to care about the patients. Now the staff is always changing and they are very RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband can call to get an appointment with Dr not NP and it will be 2 to 3 weeks. I call a few minutes later and can be seen that day. WHat?? Even if you are having side effects of your meds he does not like to change from what he have already presciped. There is no follow up. You will not know if you are paying the right amount until you get your EOB then it is a fight to get the difference back. I paid you in good faith so why will you not do the same for me.

July 27th, 2012
Best Doctor I have every had
This person and office is leading edge and the best Doctor I have every had. The staff is good and nice. Hope he can stay in business with the coming medical changes.

December 22nd, 2010
I started seeing Dr. Craig when I worked in Sherman but now that I live in Prosper and work in McKinney, I still see him because he's warm and caring and takes the time to explain "what ails me." He's worth the drive.

June 5th, 2010
Dr Craig practices family medicine the way my dad used too when he had his own practice. Dr Craig cares about his patients, and I never, ever feel rushed with him; he addresses all of my issues and will even take care of my "minor" issues immediately. I'm amazed at his level of understanding of all my Rx'es (past and present). Getting an initial appointment with him can take a long time, so be prepared. He is definitely worth the wait, though!

July 30th, 2009
Very pleased with the care I recieved in his office.Very pleasant office staff. Next time I need a good MD he will be the first one I call

April 4th, 2017