Dr. Grant Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grant Williams?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Grant Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2015

Dr Williams treats people like garbage

Dr Williams is definitely a genius though I don't really think he has empathy for people. He would easily stab you in the back, I don't trust him and I don't respect him. I have worked with him may times.

September 4th, 2012

Dr. Williams was very responsive to my condition. He calmed it down by me blowing through a straw very hard. He explained why and how that helped with my heart rate slowed down. He also took the time to explain my condition as to even draw me a picture of my heart and where the problem was. I have been to the cardiologist and they and their PA's never explain anything to me. Thank you Dr. Williams for being so professional, caring and thorough.

March 9th, 2015