A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Dawson, Family Practitioner, Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Dawson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative-Integrated Medicine / Nutrition
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Alan Dawson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grant A. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Grant Dawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grant Dawson practices Family Medicine near Holyoke, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Holyoke Family Physicians.