A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Eiselen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Eiselen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiselen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Eiselen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hot Spings Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Kern Eiselen MD is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Grant K. Eiselen practice?
- Dr. Grant Eiselen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grant Eiselen practices Radiology and Body Imaging near Hot Springs, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Meade, SD and Rochester, NY.
See Hot Springs Radiologists.