A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Garlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Garlick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garlick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garlick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Garlick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlick graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garlick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Garlick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grant Garlick practice?
- Dr. Grant Garlick has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Garlick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.