A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Garlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Garlick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Garlick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlick graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garlick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Garlick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grant Garlick practice?
- Dr. Grant Garlick has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Garlick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.