Learn more about Dr. Grant Garlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Garlick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garlick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garlick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Garlick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlick graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garlick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Garlick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grant Garlick practice?
- Dr. Grant Garlick has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Garlick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.