A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Gilliland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Gilliland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilliland
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gilliland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Gilliland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliland graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gilliland has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Donald Gilliland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Grant D. Gilliland practice?
- Dr. Grant Gilliland has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Gilliland practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.