A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Gilliland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Gilliland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilliland
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gilliland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Gilliland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliland graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gilliland has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Donald Gilliland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Grant D. Gilliland practice?
- Dr. Grant Gilliland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Grant Gilliland practices Ophthalmology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Ophthalmologists.