A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Goodman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Goodman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
- Kaiser Found Hosp-Hayward, Hayward, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Rodney Goodman MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Grant R. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Grant Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant Goodman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See Hayward Internists and Hayward Oncologists.