A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Greenberg, MA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Greenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Matthew Greenberg MA and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grant M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Grant Greenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grant Greenberg practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.