Dr. Grant Hammons MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 20th, 2015
Do not recommend
After I had an ovarian cyst rupture, the ER recommended I see a gynocologist for a follow-up. Dr. Hammons would not listen to my symptoms and was very dismissive. Despite the ruptured cyst, he would not perform a pap smear and insisted on checking me for STDs even though the ER had already done so and I told him repeatedly that I've only ever been with my husband. When I mentioned that I had periods that were sometimes three weeks long, he was condescending and insisted we check for me anemia since I was bleeding "that much." I do not recommend this doctor if you want your symptoms to be taken seriously.

April 7th, 2015
Dr. Hammons is fantastic
He's very quick and to-the-point when it comes to procedures, and is always very kind when speaking to a patient. He's very good at making you feel comfortable during your appointment, and doesn't pass judgment for anything. He also delivered my child, and was absolutely wonderful. He was helpful, calming, and made sure to tell me how good I was doing throughout the process. If you're looking for a doctor who is easy-going, who is impressively quick and intelligent, and who will always do his best to keep you calm and comfortable, Dr. Hammons is the doctor for you! I'd recommend him to anyone. :)

March 25th, 2015
Dr. Hammons is an excellent physician. Always courteous and attentive. Listens to issues without judgement. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

July 17th, 2014
recommed to anyone
Very nice! Makes me feel at ease for my visits. I'm over weight and he has givin me information bout weight loss. He tell me to have all my records from other drs faxed to him so he can keep an eye on me. Absolutly recommemded to everyone!