A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Hamilton, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Hamilton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Soule Hamilton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Grant S. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Grant Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Hamilton practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.