A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Hamilton, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Hamilton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Soule Hamilton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Grant S. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Grant Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Hamilton practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.