A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Heinz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Heinz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Heinz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Heinz, MD is board certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heinz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant William Heinz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grant W. Heinz practice?
- Dr. Grant Heinz has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Heinz practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Plastic Surgeons.