A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Heinz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Heinz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Heinz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Heinz, MD is board certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heinz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant William Heinz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grant W. Heinz practice?
- Dr. Grant Heinz has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Heinz practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Plastic Surgeons.