A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Heinz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Heinz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Heinz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heinz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heinz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grant W. Heinz practice?
Dr. Grant Heinz practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.