Dr. Grant Hogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grant Hogan?

November 16th, 2015

Dr. Hogan was wonderful!

When I went in for my appointment for my wisdom teeth everyone was friendly and I didn't have to wait long in the waiting room. Dr. Hogan was kind and funny, he made sure I knew what would happen during the procedure and how I would feel afterwards. I feel like he has great compassion for his patients because he made sure to call and ask if I was healing fine! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

November 11th, 2015

Exceptional office

Dr Hogan took out both of my daughters wisdom teeth and it was such a pleasant experience. From making the appointment with Melissa to Danica helping with insurance to the surgery itself. Dr Hogan's assistants are so sweet and just the best at explaining what to expect after surgery. Recovery time for both of my daughters was minimal. I would definitely recommend this office. He was even out of our network with insurance, but due to so many recommendations, we found that you get what you pay for . Dr Hogan himself called to check on the girls that night! Great care and great experience.

November 10th, 2015

Very few Drs take the time after a busy day to personally call and check on you. Dr. Hogan cares enough to call!

November 10th, 2015

Dr. Hogan and his staff took excellent care of my daughter for her wisdom tooth surgery. His entire staff is very pleasant and caring. I am definitely referring all of my friends and family to Dr. Hogan and his team!

July 1st, 2015

Waiting for refunds

Between primary and secondary dental insurances, Dr. Hogan's office was overpaid. However, Jennifer refuses to refund the co-payment that we paid at the time of our son's surgery. While their website says they accept Care credit, they will not take it if you have insurance with a company they are contracted with. So, we paid them in cash. They have been paid by us and two different insurance companies. Yet, Jennifer she should hang up on a phone conversation with a customer (who has overpaid) when she's asked the date that they will receive a refund? Dr. Hogan was wonderful with our son and we were looking forward to using him again with out younger son. However, we are not the kind of family who can afford to pay for medical insurance, supplemental dental insurance, and wait until who knows when to receive a refund of an amount we are due. Dr. Hogan's office knew we had primary and supplemental insurance before the surgery was done, yet still insisted that we pay what was due based on their research of our supplemental insurance only. I can't help but believe that he would be very disappointed with how his office is being managed. I really hope he is not condoning the practice of his employees hanging up on a customer who is simply asking for a date when an amount that was overpaid will be refunded.

January 18th, 2016