A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Janzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Janzen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janzen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Janzen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janzen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan