A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Grant La Farge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Grant La Farge is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Farge
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. La Farge Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. La Farge graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. La Farge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Kaseman Presby Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Grant La Farge MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. C Grant La Farge practice?
- Dr. C Grant La Farge has 1 office location.
Dr. C Grant La Farge practices Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Cardiologists.