A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Grant La Farge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Grant La Farge is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. La Farge graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. La Farge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Kaseman Presby Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Grant La Farge MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. C Grant La Farge practice?
- Dr. C Grant La Farge has 1 office location.
Dr. C Grant La Farge practices Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Cardiologists.