More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. C La Farge
Dr. C La Farge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Fe, NM. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. La Farge is affiliated with Kaseman Presby Hosp and Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. C La Farge has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. C La Farge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.
Dr. Alice Rock
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Santa Fe, NM 0.20 mi26
Dr. Kimber Stout
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Santa Fe, NM 0.20 mi43
Dr. Cheryl Whitman
Santa Fe, NM 0.20 mi45