A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Lindquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Lindquist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Lindquist, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindquist graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lindquist has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Richard Lindquist MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Grant R. Lindquist practice?
- Dr. Grant Lindquist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grant Lindquist practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newberg, OR and Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Ophthalmologists.