A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Liu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Liu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Headache Disorders
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Liu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grant T. Liu practice?
Dr. Grant Liu practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.