inactive

Grant R Lohse MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

May 12th, 2016
Great surgeon -took the extra time to really understand my issues and suggested several options for me to consider. Great follow up with personal call after released from the hospital to see how I was feeling. Highly recommend

May 4th, 2016
I saw Dr. Lohse for my right hand about six months ago, and now again recently for my left hand, and he's fixed them both. I cannot thank him enough. Highly recommended. State of the art facilities along with expert and caring doctors and staff.

May 2nd, 2015
Excellent Surgeon
Ulnar collateral ligament surgery was a great success. Excellent surgeon w/ great bed side manner.

February 14th, 2015
Worth the wait
I had to wait for about a half hour to see Dr. Lohse- apparently the clinic was running behind that day. I was initially a little frustrated. However, it was worth the wait. Dr. Lohse truly listened to me. I could tell he was genuinely interested in my wellbeing. He explained by problem in a way I could understand. We had a follow up appointment- the wait was very short- and an injection. I'm doing wonderfully now.

August 14th, 2014
Great Doc!
I've come to learn that Dr. Lohse has sub speciality training in upper limb sugery- however, he took care of my ankle while he was on-call. I had a bad break which required surgery, but he put it back together beautifully. I'm doing great- back to life with no pain.

April 14th, 2014
I shattered my elbow and Dr. Lohse put it back together- fantastic!

March 17th, 2014
EVP WW Sales and Operations
Unbelievable manner, knowledge and grasp of the problem, He 'knew' what the issue was in under five minutes, confirmed it with an x-ray and defined a get well plan. Explained the situation in lay-terms, simple to understand, and incredibly pleasant. Spent as much time as I wanted to ensure I was comfortable with the diagnosis and treatment plan. A true joy to have come across Dr. Lohse.

February 25th, 2014
Fixed my elbow
I had pain in my elbow for months. Dr. Lohse diagnosed my problem and took the time to explain it to me. We tried a number of non surgical treatments first but I ended up requiring surgery. I am now pain free and back to the activities I love.

January 4th, 2014
Wrist Fixed!
I had wrist troubles for years. Dr. Lohse tried a number of treatments but ultimately had to fix my problem surgically. My wrist feels better than it has for years!

October 14th, 2013
Great with kids and adults
My daughter was very nervous about seeing the doctor for her broken arm. Dr. Lohse made her feel very comfortable. He included her in the discussion but did not overwhelm her with information.

September 24th, 2013
Excellent Experience
He took the time to ensure I understood my problem and treatment options