A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Lundie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Lundie, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundie graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Lundie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Lundie MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Grant Lundie practice?
- Dr. Grant Lundie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant Lundie practices Anesthesiology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Anesthesiologists.