inactive

Grant Macaulay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 1 comment

December 27th, 2014
Always Grateful to Find a Knowledgeable and Caring Internist
...AND he is in-Network. Dr. Macaulay has been my Primary Care Provider since 2000. Although I am not required by plan to have a PCP, I choose Dr. Macaulay as mine. My observation has been that he is well versed in his craft. He is very observant. I have witnessed, if you, as his patient, is suffering from a diagnosis that is not in his realm of treatable expertise, he will immediately say so and, If you ask, offer excellent references who can provide you with expert care. He always seems to be on top of modern medicine; as though he is doing his homework. In "only" my opinion, modern medicine has been rejuvenating some most forgotten traditional medicinal ideas. Though not in his practice, I suspect Dr. Macaulay keeps up with this too. Dr. Macaulay is also as much a dynamic an good human being as I he is a MD; this is what I have come to learn being his patient for so many years and, in fact, coincidentally running into him in other countries of the world. I am a flight attendant. In-Network or Out-of, I am sticking with Dr. Macaulay.

October 1st, 2013
Anyone is better
Condescending ignorance would be the best description of Dr. Macaulay. Lectures ad nauseam on topics he clearly has zero knowledge on. Unfriendly to the point of being rude. The plus side is that he clearly does not have a lot of patients: thus it is easy to get an appointment anytime you want. If you have an appointment with him, smoke some weed prior to it. It helps to minimize the impact of his.... unique personality.

November 14th, 2012
Great office and better doctor
Dr. Macaulay has been my primary doctor for 10 years. Great!!! He endorses healthy living and has great knowledge if there is a crisis.He does not fill up his waiting room so you are always seen when you need and his staff is great on the phone if you need a prescription or something and don't want to go to the office.I highly recommend him!