A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Grant McKeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant McKeever is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant McKeever, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeever graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McKeever has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKeever accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans