A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Grant McKeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant McKeever is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant McKeever, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeever graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McKeever has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Rexford McKeever MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grant R. McKeever practice?
- Dr. Grant McKeever has 4 office locations.
Dr. Grant McKeever practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.