A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant McKeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant McKeever is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKeever
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKeever Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant McKeever, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKeever graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKeever has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Rexford McKeever MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grant R. McKeever practice?
- Dr. Grant McKeever has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant McKeever practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.