A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Medefind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Medefind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Medefind, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medefind graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Medefind has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Neil Medefind MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grant N. Medefind practice?
- Dr. Grant Medefind has 5 office locations.
Dr. Grant Medefind practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mendota, CA and Delhi, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.