A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Mitchell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Mitchell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mitchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Edward Mitchell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Grant E. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Grant Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant Mitchell practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.