Dr. Grant Mitchell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

May 3rd, 2014
Disappointed
Very insensitive to minority issues.

May 24th, 2013
The most caring doctor I have ever known
Dr. Mitchel has saved my life! He is the most caring and honest individual I have ever met! I dont trust alot of doctors but Dr. Mitchel has proven that he truly was called to the right profession! Not only is he a wonderful doctor and person, he has integrity and will always go the extra mile to do what is best for his patients. I am so lucky to have him in my life. He truly cares about his patients! God Bless Dr. Grant Mitchel!

August 19th, 2012
Such a caring, wonderful doctor
Dr. Mitchell has got to be the most caring doctor I have ever had in my whole entire life. He really listens and really wants to help. He will go out of his way for his patients. He returns phones calls promptly whenever I leave messages, regardless how often I may do so. He takes into account the things that are important to me as far as which side effects I would really like to avoid with my medications, and tries his best to prescribe me ones that won't present those issues whenever possible. Speaking of medications... my previous doctor (before Mitchell) had given me the same diagnosis that Mitchell came to, but I never wanted to take the medication when that doctor suggested that I do so, because I was afraid of it, etc., but Dr. Mitchell is just so great, and you just know that he will be there for you if something should go wrong, or you have any issues, etc., so I felt safe to take the medications, and it was the best thing I could have done. In this day and age, it is just so hard to find a doctor who really REALLY cares, and he really REALLY does. I can't say enough good things about him. The only bad thing I can say about him is that he has a super busy schedule and he cannot see his patients as much as other doctors. So if you need to see a doctor every week, then he may not be the doctor for you. Also, I don't know if he is taking new patients or not. I guess that would change if/when a current patient decides to no longer see him.

October 29th, 2010
Grant Mitchell is no good
this alleged "Psychiatrist" misdiagnosed me. Allowed fabricated documents to be released.