A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Olson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant C Olson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Grant C. Olson practice?
- Dr. Grant Olson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant Olson practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians and Denver Allergists.