A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Olson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant C Olson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Grant C. Olson practice?
- Dr. Grant Olson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant Olson practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians and Denver Allergists.