A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Orthmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Orthmeyer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Orthmeyer graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Orthmeyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant K Orthmeyer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grant K. Orthmeyer practice?
- Dr. Grant Orthmeyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grant Orthmeyer practices Emergency Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See West Bloomfield Emergency Physicians.