3.0

Dcotors/Appts show details Dcotors/Appts
May 12th, 2015

I am stunned that any athelete, let alone the general public going to TOCA facility and these doctors!! Dr Pedley told me NOTHING regarding my injury except to be referred to another doctor... went to that appt waited 45 minutes - dr comes in doesn't introduce himself doesn't ask who I am and the 1st thing he says is - I dont know why you think its your pinky thats broken its your index finger!! I said I am here for a fractured hip! he storms out like its my fault they are so unorganized and ill mannered!! Never saw the REAL doctor and was told to go online to make another appt. Dont waste your time.. plenty of other good dr's out there that dont have to use sports figures to get the business.

Jul 30th, 2014

Didn't listen period. What he told me and my hr 2 different things wait time try 45 plus mins. Don't get me started on records .. What you report and what is recorded only if it looks good on him RUN!!! Major rewrite on my files

Worst medical experience of my life! show details Worst medical experience of my life!
Nov 15th, 2012

Went to see this doctor after a MVA, was taken to the back right away for my x-rays, and left in a w siting room for just under two hours! A few times I stepped out to make sure he hadn't forgotten about,e, and was to,d "he would be with me shortly." Just when I told the,I was going to leave, he came in and was so distracted and rushed through my appointment, when I asked questions, he would say "let me check on that," and sneak into another room. HE DID THIS THREE TIMES!! I finally walked out. They never called to apologize or anything. It was awful. Would never recommend this guy to anyone, rotten bedside manner, lacked knowledge and easily distracted; horrible doctor all aground.