Dr. Grant Padley DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2016
Best Doctor
Dr. Padley had performed my shoulder surgery. He is the best doctor I have ever seen, and I see a lot as I am very due to conditions. He always is kind, caring, and patient. Never rude or belittling, neither is his PA Mark. Great team. You may wait a little time to get back but with all good things you need to be patient!

October 6th, 2016
Waste of time
He made me feel uneducated as he talked down to me about the pain i was feeling. He completely degraded his PA and his knowledge. He was very unprofessional and just rude. I went and got that second opinion that was so rudely mentioned multiple times during the wasted visit.

December 15th, 2015
Good doctor
Arrived at office 30 mins prior to appt for paperwork. Staff was pretty rude. Called into room 10 mins after appt. BP etc taken, x-rays taken, physician's assistant came and did his thing. Dr. arrived and we discussed the x-rays. He took me to view them and pointed out what was wrong with my knee and we discussed treatments and procedures. Did not feel rushed and all my questions were answered. Very professional.

October 13th, 2015
Have seen Dr. Padley for knee pain and I was a candidate for knee replacement being it was bone on bone. Suggested treatment was to try ortho-visc shots which have worked very, very well. I am so thankful not to have had surgery.

May 12th, 2015
Dcotors/Appts
I am stunned that any athelete, let alone the general public going to TOCA facility and these doctors!! Dr Pedley told me NOTHING regarding my injury except to be referred to another doctor... went to that appt waited 45 minutes - dr comes in doesn't introduce himself doesn't ask who I am and the 1st thing he says is - I dont know why you think its your pinky thats broken its your index finger!! I said I am here for a fractured hip! he storms out like its my fault they are so unorganized and ill mannered!! Never saw the REAL doctor and was told to go online to make another appt. Dont waste your time.. plenty of other good dr's out there that dont have to use sports figures to get the business.

July 30th, 2014
Didn't listen period. What he told me and my hr 2 different things wait time try 45 plus mins. Don't get me started on records .. What you report and what is recorded only if it looks good on him RUN!!! Major rewrite on my files

November 15th, 2012
Worst medical experience of my life!
Went to see this doctor after a MVA, was taken to the back right away for my x-rays, and left in a w siting room for just under two hours! A few times I stepped out to make sure he hadn't forgotten about,e, and was to,d "he would be with me shortly." Just when I told the,I was going to leave, he came in and was so distracted and rushed through my appointment, when I asked questions, he would say "let me check on that," and sneak into another room. HE DID THIS THREE TIMES!! I finally walked out. They never called to apologize or anything. It was awful. Would never recommend this guy to anyone, rotten bedside manner, lacked knowledge and easily distracted; horrible doctor all aground.