A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Petty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Petty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Douglas Petty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Grant D. Petty practice?
- Dr. Grant Petty has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Petty practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Radiologists.