A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petty
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Petty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Petty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Douglas Petty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Grant D. Petty practice?
- Dr. Grant Petty has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Petty practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Radiologists.