A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Petty, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Petty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Douglas Petty MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Grant D. Petty practice?
- Dr. Grant Petty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grant Petty practices Diagnostic Radiology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Huntington Radiologists.