Dr. Grant Fairbanks MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Salt Lake City, UT

• Good
  • Bad

February 28th, 2017
The Most Conscientious Doctor I Have Ever Been To!
I have been contemplating a rhinoplasty ever since I was a teenager...I am now in my 60's...so, I finally decided that I would do some research over the internet to determine whom to perform the surgery. I found a site "Rhinoplasty Association" that listed various doctors throughout the United States, and noticed that Utah only had one name listed, and it was Dr. Grant R. Fairbanks...so, I went to his website and read his biography and credentials and was amazed to find he has a plethora of teaching experience in the medical field, and the fact that he is an artist and sculptor as well! I then noticed some of the other procedures that he performed as well, and was so impressed by the photos of patients that had had facelifts done by him -- how natural they looked. He uses a technique that not many plastic surgeons in the United States perform. He is meticulous to detail and spends time prior to surgery during consultations to thoroughly explain the procedure and discuss any concerns whatsoever you may have; also, he takes extra precautions to insure that you are in good health and not at risk to undergo surgery. I felt so comfortable and safe in his qualified and skilled hands! He has been in practice for 40+ years and facelifts and rhinoplasty are his specialities. But, he does perform other procedures as well. I have never had a doctor who would take the time to go over every detail prior to surgery and educate you as to what to expect. He always treated me with the utmost respect and patience at all times. Where it seems common for some doctors to hire nurses to take care of the busy work, he is at the forefront and the nurse is there just to assist. You felt valued and important, never neglected in any way! I highly recommend him to anyone that is considering a facelift. Just for reference, my husband wanted me to consult with one of his patients just to be certain that I would be comfortable with having a facelift...I was ecstatic to find out that the referral was a nurse that had worked with Dr. Grant R. Fairbanks for three years and had seen him perform surgeries and had chosen him to be her plastic surgeon of choice for a facelift. She said he is meticulous to detail and she is happy with her results...she had it done about 18 months ago. She convinced me that I would be happy with the results and that the only people that would even know I had it done would be those I purposely chose to tell because the end results are so natural-looking. His technique can predictably make you look 15-20 years younger than you are! Just a side note, I plan on have him perform my rhinoplasty, too, just wanting till I can arrange it, as I live out of town and I still need to completely heal from my facelift first.

May 13th, 2015
Last week I had my post facelift follow up with dr Fairbanks and I have to express my appreciation for all the time in the world he took during the consultative process and also during my follow up visit, to listen and answer all of my questions. I just felt that once again I have to express how grateful I am for his experienced, highly professional and also very sensitive precision artistry which made my face look refreshed and vibrant, but most importantly natural without looking overdone, artificial overly pulled. Dr. Fairbanks has enhanced my overall appearance, my face never looked better. He did an incredible job! What strikes me most about his special talents as a surgeon is his thorough attention to detail. I am beyond happy and satisfied, results really exceeded all of my expectations. If I had not told my friends, they would not have known I had anything done. All of them said they just knew something was different (for the better).Through the whole process I experienced very little pain, and bruising and scaring afterwards were minimal. If you are on the fence about getting a procedure, do not hesitate go see Dr. Fairbanks he is expert at what he does.

November 9th, 2013
Excellent Experience
I recently had some surgery done by Dr. Grant R. Fairbanks and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Fairbanks thoroughly explained the procedure to me beforehand and was attentive and willing to answer questions during follow-up visits. He is also an artist and a sculptor, and his artistic capabilities really add to the quality of his work. By the way, I just saw Dr. Grant R. Fairbanks today and contrary to this website's alert, Dr. Fairbanks is not retired and is still in practice.

March 3rd, 2017