Dr. Grant Fairbanks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 12th, 2015
Last week I had my post facelift follow up with dr Fairbanks and I have to express my appreciation for all the time in the world he took during the consultative process and also during my follow up visit, to listen and answer all of my questions. I just felt that once again I have to express how grateful I am for his experienced, highly professional and also very sensitive precision artistry which made my face look refreshed and vibrant, but most importantly natural without looking overdone, artificial overly pulled. Dr. Fairbanks has enhanced my overall appearance, my face never looked better. He did an incredible job! What strikes me most about his special talents as a surgeon is his thorough attention to detail. I am beyond happy and satisfied, results really exceeded all of my expectations. If I had not told my friends, they would not have known I had anything done. All of them said they just knew something was different (for the better).Through the whole process I experienced very little pain, and bruising and scaring afterwards were minimal. If you are on the fence about getting a procedure, do not hesitate go see Dr. Fairbanks he is expert at what he does.

November 8th, 2013
Excellent Experience
I recently had some surgery done by Dr. Grant R. Fairbanks and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Fairbanks thoroughly explained the procedure to me beforehand and was attentive and willing to answer questions during follow-up visits. He is also an artist and a sculptor, and his artistic capabilities really add to the quality of his work. By the way, I just saw Dr. Grant R. Fairbanks today and contrary to this website's alert, Dr. Fairbanks is not retired and is still in practice.