A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Rasmussen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Rasmussen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Rasmussen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmussen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rasmussen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant J Rasmussen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grant J. Rasmussen practice?
- Dr. Grant Rasmussen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant Rasmussen practices Family Medicine near Nephi, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Green, UT.
See Nephi Family Physicians.