A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Roderer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Roderer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Roderer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Roderer graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Roderer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Thomas Roderer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grant T. Roderer practice?
- Dr. Grant Roderer has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Roderer practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists and Anchorage Pain Management Doctors.