A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Searles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Searles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Searles, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Advanced Laparoscopic
- Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Searles graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Searles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Matthew Searles MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grant M. Searles practice?
- Dr. Grant Searles has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Searles practices Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.