A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Simmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Simmons, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Simmons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- SkyRidge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant P Simmons MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Grant P. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Grant Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Simmons practices Urology near Cleveland, TN.
See Cleveland Urologists.