A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Simons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Simons, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Simons MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Grant Simons practice?
- Dr. Grant Simons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grant Simons practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and Hackensack, NJ.
See Englewood Cardiologists.