A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Simons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simons
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Simons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Simons, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palisades Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant R Simons MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Grant R. Simons practice?
- Dr. Grant Simons has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Simons practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Cardiologists.