A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Skidmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Skidmore, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skidmore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skidmore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Skidmore, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skidmore graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Skidmore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant A Skidmore FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grant A. Skidmore practice?
- Dr. Grant Skidmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Skidmore practices Neurological Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.