A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevenson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stevenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Stevenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ST Claire Regional Medical Center KY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Leslie Stevenson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Grant L. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Grant Stevenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant Stevenson practices General Practice near Flemingsburg, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, KY.
See Flemingsburg Primary Care Doctors.