A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevenson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Stevenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ST Claire Regional Medical Center KY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Leslie Stevenson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Grant L. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Grant Stevenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant Stevenson practices General Practice near Flemingsburg, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, KY.
See Flemingsburg General Practitioners.