A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Stover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Stover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Stover, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stover graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Stover has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Alan Stover MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grant A. Stover practice?
- Dr. Grant Stover has 5 office locations.
Dr. Grant Stover practices Emergency Medicine near Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Urbana, IL.
See Pleasant Prairie Emergency Physicians.