A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Su is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Su, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Su has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Wei-Siang Su MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Grant W. Su practice?
- Dr. Grant Su has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Su practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.