Dr. Grant Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grant Taylor?

July 14th, 2016

Reliability

I was thankful that Dr. Taylor was my doctor when I had to have surgery. He made sure that I was informed about my problem and what had to be done. That said, it also would have been helpful to know that the office in Cartersville was closed and that he was no longer doing the same surgical procedures. This puts him in the same category with Dr. Perry. Rude and unprofessional. If I had been given a heads up I could have been way ahead on making other arrangements. There is, obviously no such thing as common courteousey anymore or doctor- patient repoire.

October 15th, 2015

Pre-Op with Dr. Taylor was phenomenal. Staff was friendly, no long wait, surgery was completed. Very kind doctor with nice bedside manners. Post-operatively was a different story. Recovery was a little rough (I'd never had abdominal surgery). Medication refill request was handled 3 days late, and denied, and I was informed I needed to see the doctor, yet he was in the office for ONE day for the next 2 weeks. I was given ONE appt for a post op visit (which I couldn't make)...I could actually make any other appointment, which they couldn't give me b/c the "doctor was out of the office." I was actually spoken to very rudely and treated like a drug seeker for trying to change my appointment and for dare requesting a first time refill on a 3 day supply of medicine. (I was on day 6). After my payment card was swiped, this office completley changed tunes. It was a nightmare experience and the worst post-op experience I've ever had.

January 6th, 2015

Great Dr.

He is a very nice man who also actually listens to what I have to say. He is always on time and he makes you feel like you are his only patient.

January 26th, 2014

hernia surgery

chronic pain going on for a year now . no solution other than pain management, thats what a dr. does when they throw you away. wish i would have known there was an option between patch or suture.

November 13th, 2008

I had a colonoscopy done by Dr.Taylor. Easiest procedure ever and he actually takes time before, during, and after to make sure you know everything. Very thorough. And very compassionate.

July 21st, 2017