Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 15th, 2015

Pre-Op with Dr. Taylor was phenomenal. Staff was friendly, no long wait, surgery was completed. Very kind doctor with nice bedside manners. Post-operatively was a different story. Recovery was a little rough (I'd never had abdominal surgery). Medication refill request was handled 3 days late, and denied, and I was informed I needed to see the doctor, yet he was in the office for ONE day for the next 2 weeks. I was given ONE appt for a post op visit (which I couldn't make)...I could actually make any other appointment, which they couldn't give me b/c the "doctor was out of the office." I was actually spoken to very rudely and treated like a drug seeker for trying to change my appointment and for dare requesting a first time refill on a 3 day supply of medicine. (I was on day 6). After my payment card was swiped, this office completley changed tunes. It was a nightmare experience and the worst post-op experience I've ever had.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by karley733 on Jan 6th, 2015

He is a very nice man who also actually listens to what I have to say. He is always on time and he makes you feel like you are his only patient.

hernia surgery show details hernia surgery
Jan 26th, 2014

chronic pain going on for a year now . no solution other than pain management, thats what a dr. does when they throw you away. wish i would have known there was an option between patch or suture.

Nov 13th, 2008

I had a colonoscopy done by Dr.Taylor. Easiest procedure ever and he actually takes time before, during, and after to make sure you know everything. Very thorough. And very compassionate.