A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Uba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Uba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uba
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Uba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uba graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Uba has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Wesley Uba MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grant W. Uba practice?
- Dr. Grant Uba has 1 office location.
Dr. Grant Uba practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Family Physicians and Long Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.