A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Uba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Uba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Uba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uba graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Uba has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance