Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mr.  |  show details
by Michael Carter on Jul 7th, 2014

Dr. Uba is the best of the best. He take the time to listen and get to the root of the problem. he is also a great friend.

by Carmen on Sep 14th, 2012

Ive been going to Dr. Uba for 8 years. My first visit he said he promised to give me the same standard of care he would give to a family member and i must say he has exceeded my expectations. Absolutely the best'

|  We love Dr Uba  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr Uba spends extra time with you and listens.

|  Controller  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

I have been going to Dr Uba since my children were young, they are now 24 and 26. We all love him and my daughter and son-in-law will be bring our new grandson to him. I have recommeded him to many others and they all go to Dr. Uba.

by Sandy on Apr 1st, 2011

We are blessed to have Dr Uba as our PCP!! He is the best MD w/a great smile!!

|  Sales Manager  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

Great Doctor< Feels like just one of the guys.

by Angela Hernandez on Feb 5th, 2010

been going to dr. uba for a very long time and i feel he is an excellent physician. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Best Doctor in LB  |  show details
by Perez family on Sep 27th, 2009

13 years ago we were looking for a famiy doctor as we were about to have our first of three sons. A young Dr. Uba was recommended by our OB-GYM Dr. Rosales (aslo great!) and 13 years later we couldn't be happier! I told my brother about Dr. Uba and he too is a patient. Lastly, my family moved from LB to Moreno Valley and we make the 140 mile round trip to see Dr. Grant Uba because we wouldn't trust ours, much less our children's health to anyone else.

by Jeri Fletcher on Jul 20th, 2009

Dr Uba has been my family dr since my children were in elementary school they are now 25 and 22. I also recommended dr uba for my Sister and my Mom. When I had to leave my kids Pediatrician they recommended Dr Uba and I have not regreted it. He has gotten busier but that's because he is very popular