A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grant Zehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grant Zehr is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zehr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grant Zehr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zehr graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Zehr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grant Arthur Zehr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grant A. Zehr practice?
- Dr. Grant Zehr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grant Zehr practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Champaign, IL.
See Normal Primary Care Doctors and Normal Preventive Medicine Specialists.