A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Granville Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Granville Lloyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Granville Lloyd, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Lloyd has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Granville L Lloyd MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Granville L. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Granville Lloyd has 7 office locations.
Dr. Granville Lloyd practices Urology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Edwards, CO and Sauk City, WI.
See Madison Urologists.