A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gratian Salaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gratian Salaru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salaru
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Salaru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gratian Salaru, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salaru graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Salaru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Behavioral HealthCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gratian Salaru MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gratian Salaru practice?
- Dr. Gratian Salaru has 1 office location.
Dr. Gratian Salaru practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pathologists.