A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gratian Salaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gratian Salaru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gratian Salaru, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salaru graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Salaru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Behavioral HealthCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gratian Salaru MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Gratian Salaru practice?
- Dr. Gratian Salaru has 1 office location.
Dr. Gratian Salaru practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pathologists and New Brunswick Hematologists.