A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gratias Mundakel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gratias Mundakel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundakel graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mundakel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mundakel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gratias T. Mundakel practice?
Dr. Gratias Mundakel practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.