A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gratias Mundakel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gratias Mundakel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundakel graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mundakel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gratias Tom Mundakel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gratias T. Mundakel practice?
- Dr. Gratias Mundakel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gratias Mundakel practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.